Monday, January 19, 2015

TVB Concert In Singapore 2015 (Linda Chung 鍾嘉欣)

11 Jan 2015

It was my pleasure to end my 2014 and to start my 2015 with Linda!
I decided to go to this concert few weeks ago. I went to Singapore after my last paper at 12 noon. It was quite rushed for me as it needed at least 3 hours or even longer if there's serious traffic jam from my uni to Singapore. But luckily I managed to reach B88 hotel at 5.45pm. I then took bus to Suntec City to collect my ticket.

I met up with Stella, Licheng and Esther afterwards. We were the lucky one! Our seats were not at a good view actually but they moved us to center! Yay! We sat at $118 seats instead and can see the whole stage! whereas LG sat at 4th row. The concert started at 8.20pm.






All the 6 stars started with 《喜气洋洋》. Then 安仔,马明 and 杨怡's turn. We felt quite shocked and funny when there was a lady went up stage to have adv time. As we know, it had no adv time when concert was on going. We thought she was one of the guests but who knows! After that, Ruco duet 《从不孤单喜欢一个》with Linda. They were so sweeeet till the auntie sat next to me asked me if they are couple! LOL! Finally, it was Linda's turn! She sang 《My Destiny》 and 《有福气》. She wanted everyone to stand up and dance together with her when she sang 《花花宇宙》. The atmosphere was so hot! Her last song was《In Love With You》 duet with Moses.







*More videos can be watched at Youtube*
Hahaha we cheered so loud for her! We can hear our voice in the video!

We all went to supper after the concert. Had fun chatting and laughing!




We then sent Linda off at Changi airport the next day at 11am. 

Me: Hello Linda! I'm from Malaysia.
Linda: Oh! You are?

I was so nervous and excited to see her till I got blur and didn't answer her question lol

Linda: Thank you for coming!
Me: Great show yesterday!

 


*Repost of photos are strictly prohibited*
Hope to see her very soon!

=============================

----- love puiyan -----

No comments:

Post a Comment