Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Meet Linda Chung 鍾嘉欣 at Bio-essence Tanaka White Roadshow

05 Oct 2014

I'm so lucky to be able to attend this event as it fell on public holiday, or else I will give it a miss. And it was so happy that I was one of the lucky star who won a ticket to private tea time with Linda! This tea time event started at 2pm. This was actually a sharing session. Bonnie mama, WeiHan and I stood on the chair to take photos of Linda as we sat at the last row.



Then, we, the winners were arranged to take a group photo with Linda.

Me: Hello Linda!
Linda: Hello!
Me: It had been a long time I didn't see you. The last time was in Singapore!
Linda: Oh happy to see you.


After that, she had a short tea time with those management.

 

 

 
This event ended at 3pm and then straight to tanaka white roadshow. As usual, she shared her experiences, talked about the products and so on. At last, Linda Gardeners celebrated her 10th year anniversary with her on stage by giving her a cake, present and singing 《大爱》



Roadshow ended around 4pm. Too bad I cant send her off at airport that day as I had to rush back to Johor for class. I was damn angry with lecturer as he cancelled the class without noticing us till I had missed a chance to send her off! Well, think positive! I am lucky enough to be there to support her. I believe I have chance next time!

*Repost of photos are strictly prohibited*
======================

----- love puiyan -----

No comments:

Post a Comment