Friday, December 31, 2010

2010's feedback

2011 coming soon
say bye to 2010..

let see what have i done this year..

i knew a lot of new frens this year and mostly from singapore
they are very nice and good to me!
though we haven't know each other for long
it feels kind of funny
as if we had known each other for ages
and became best fren in a short period
i just want to say thank u sooooooo much!
thanks for being there for me!
=D

and my gang..
we still keep in touch though u guys have graduated
i will never forget the happy memories!

i faced a lot of troubles too
however difficult a problem is, i've face up to it
since those problems happened, i saw the true colors of " people "
i learned to be strong..
i learned to be brave..
my smiles have lightened the burdens of the tears
=)

my grandma had passed away on march
i lose one of my lovely family member..
i will miss u always!
bye grandma~

my beloved JESUS,
best wishes for the new year
all the best for me in my SPM
work hard for it, fight for the best!

hope everything proceeds smoothly
another bright year to me and you!

anyway
i'll move on despite the rugged path ahead
your best wishes will always be in my heart!
jiayou jiayou zai jiayou!

happy new year everyone!
try to cherish the last day of 2010!
and lets celebrate together!
=D

===============================

----- love puiyan -----

No comments:

Post a Comment