Friday, April 01, 2011

Friends

Friends play an important role in a person's life. Friends are like "air and water" that i cannot live without. They are just like an eraser that rub off all the unhappy things in my life. They are like my colour pencils which make my life more colourful and interesting.

Can u imagine life without a single friend?

It is definitely a boring and meaningless life. Friends are like rainbow which there is a " bridge " between us. We are bonding together ad communicating with each other through the " bridge ". We listen when one has confidential problems. We give him/ her some opinions and try to help them from problems, We encourage when one is sad and try to cheer them up.

Friends are loyal. Friends do not share our secrets with others. We would not accidently reveal a secret, would not " let the cat out of the bag " without him/ her permission. Each will know they could trust each other. Friends are always by each other's side by giving time to listen, understand and to solve problems. Friends have good communication and are willing to share both the good and bad times. Friends will lend their hand for us when we are in trouble and they never ever disappear when trouble arises.

Based on the above explaination, I would like to relate an experience of my. I have a male friend named Thomas Ang. He is a Singaporean and we knew each other via Facebook. It does not matter what he is. He has to be my real friend. He has to be good and reliable. It does not matter how he looks like. He has to be responsible and helpful. I think he is one of the best person in the world.

He was just like my brother. He takes care of me by encouraging me via online when I fall down in my life. He will also gives me some greetings when I archieve good performance in my life. He acts as my tuition teacher who helps me in my study and lets me improve a lot in some weak subjects such as English, Add Math and Biology.

As a best friend of him, we even share some life experiences. We talk about our life in each country, the education system and politics issues of each country. Somehow, we will watch soccer together and discuss it. Our friendship is getting closer because we have the same type of personality and hobbies. We are extroverts and active in sports. We like to challenge the difficult activities and will support each other to gain self esteem.

May be he is not perfect, but we should not forget that we are human being too. No one is perfect. We cherish all the times we spent together and hope that our friendship forever.

Therefore, this experience has taught me that we should treat all our friends truly regardless how they treat us but not an eye for an eye. I am sure that if we are good with people we will have more and better friends. Friends might help you move furnitures, bring you soup when you are sick, give you presents on your birthday and other such useful and pleasant things. Friends are mainly the security us get to feel knowing that there is someone out there we could trust with our life. Why not we living with friends?

Friends are an important and essential part of a person's life. Friends should not be measured only based on the time spent together. Since everyonr has different personalities, friends one looks for could be very different. Anyway, we just have to accept them. Once we are friends, we should tolerate and understand each other. this would make our life happier and we do not leave any regrets.

===========================

i get 37 out of 50 for this essay
i cant believe that i can write such touch essay
its meaningful to me and everyone!
this is what we called friends!
really!

thats the feel of friendship!
i like that feel!
=)

===========================

----- love puiyan -----

2 comments: