Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Summary of my wonderful 2013

There were ups and downs in 2013 but they enriched my life!
Although 2013 was a hard year for me but still I enjoyed every single part and parcel of my journey. I know, everything happens for a reason.

My last teen year was full of new challenges. 
First, STPM wasn't an easy task but I managed to face it with determination. I don't hope for flying colours but satisfaction because I know I had done my best. As long as result is not bad, it's enough for me. I am proud of what I have done well in managing my time for studies and co-curriculum activities. Thank you my classmates who always kept me company throughout the tough days!

Second, my first step into entertainment industry again after a long time. It was a nice experience that I will never forget. Frankly, it wasn't an easy job although just four days of filming but it was day and night! I understand how hard was celebrities like Linda, Jess and Feli trying to bring us entertainment. I appreciate their hard works! Thank you Jun Hui and MiauMiau jiejie for the chance!

Third, a brand new life after my sec 6 life was working in an insurance company. I am grateful for the working opportunity and a friendly boss. I believe I will learn plenty of new things here! 

Fourth, I was able to meet Linda in person three times a year. Thank you for the opportunities from Siew Wai and LG! I made new friends here and received loves from everyone!

Hmm.. For downs in 2013, they were past. Don't waste my time looking back on what they were. Forget them and move on! Life is not meant to be travelled backwards but I will keep them as lessons to improve my future and keep my way bright! =)

2014 is now here!
I hope for the best. I am willing and ready to face new challenges! Life only comes around once, so I hope I will spend it in the right way, enjoy every moment and leave no regrets!

Here wish all of you a sweetest, marvelous, wonderful, successful and great year ahead! Happy New Year!! =)

==============================

----- love puiyan -----

No comments:

Post a Comment