Monday, December 31, 2012

Thankful heart

2012 dragon year is a wonderful year for me..
really feel so thankful because everything proceeds smoothly

firstly,
thanks God for the good result in SPM, my hard work finally paid off! 

appreciated the chance to meet my favourite star--- Jesseca Liu on July.. and of course all the TVB celebrities on AOD Awards night.. thanks for making my dream came true! 

thank you to all my friends who always brighten up my life like colour pencils, I cant live without you guys!

thank you to my family too for their loves and good cares! I can grow up happily!

thank you for the strong and healthy body immune system throughout the year

last but not least,
thanks God for everything!! really appreciated everything God had arranged for me.. I love you!!

i have my new year's resolution still
on the coming 2013 snake year,
i hope that everything goes on smoothly like this year too
everyone stays safe, healthy and happy all the times, may joy and happiness surround all of us!

there are ups and downs in our life.. but I will choose to face them with my sweet smile
在这里送上《幸福歌》,祝愿每个人都幸福快乐! love ya! =)

==========================

----- love puiyan -----

No comments:

Post a Comment