Sunday, June 10, 2012

Surprising 18th Birthday From Friends

the day before my exact birthday
i went to Genting with my cousins when training is on half way
although just 2 days 1 night
but it was more than enough to me who training so hard for national competition
it was consider as a small break to recharge my "battery" =)

on my exact birthday
as usual, i rushed to HQ for training after i came back from Genting that afternoon
at night, it was actually a damn "big" surprise to me..
my sweeties came my house to celebrate my birthday with me
sorry for the bad service lolol hope that u all wont mind
haha better don't buy me a strawberry or chocolate cake next time
i like the video u all did for me..it consisted of many well wishes from everyone
although i hate that 4 words --- 快高长大 LOL!
Hueyying, u are wrong! i didn't cry at all! i just keep on laughing at the expression of u guys!
touching..u guys are awesome! love u guys! thank u so much! =)

and of course..少不了 my best best friends from overseas --- Jessie and LB!
thank u for your efforts in making such creative birthday video for me
i'm happy that i have my princess and superstar with me on my day
the creative dialogues make me burst into laughter!
glad to have friends like both of u~ fantastic baby! i love u all too! =D

thank you for the well wishes from everyone!
no matter where your wishes came from or where you wished thru.. much much of appretiation!
thank u so much! *90 degrees bow*
this is more than i can say =)

==============================

----- love puiyan -----

No comments:

Post a Comment